INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
ELLEROSE Co., Ltd. (henceforth the "Company") is fully aware of the importance of information security against leaks and various threats (henceforth "Information Security Risks"). The Company has established its "Information Security Policy" to manage and address these issues through the efforts below, in order to ensure trust from society, with customers foremost in mind.
1. Respecting laws and ordinances, contractual requirements, and other measures concerning information security.
2. Clearly establishing responsibility for information security and maintaining a system for implementation of information security measures.
3. Identifying Information Security Risks and implementing appropriate organizational, physical, human, and technical measures to address such risks.
4. Carrying out education and raising awareness regarding information security, to ensure that all employees demonstrate information security literacy in the performance of their duties.
5. Routinely implementing internal inspections of management systems and structures for information security, and carrying out ongoing improvements and reviews.
October 10th, 2018
ELLEROSE Co., Ltd.
President Nagayoshi Maegawa